• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free dogloo and dog house

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey does anybody need a couple of dog houses?

I've got a Dogloo and a more conventional shaped dog house as well.

They're both pretty good sized....I'm ready to vacate the state and since my dogs are spoiled and sleep indoors (it snows in Utah) I have no use for them.

So, if anybody wants them give me a buzz @ 626-221-0430.....gotta be out of here by the 1st of November.

Hans

Forgot to mention, calling would be the best way of getting a hold of me because, I'm getting ready to pack up my computer.

Hans

I could use the dogloo, but I dont know about getting to Covina by that time to pick it up. I'll hit you up if I can make it happen..

(unless someone cool in the area wants to pick it up for me to pick up ata later date?? ;) )

woof woof! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!?!?!?!?! WOOF- WOOF- WOOWOOF- WHHHHHHO??? LET THE DAWWWWWGS OUT!!?

Free bump- he needs this thing gone people!

"So, if anybody wants them give me a buzz @ 626-221-0430.....gotta be out of here by the 1st of November."

Give him "a buzz"!

Back