• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the ridgecrest area

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
My bro broke his track bar on a trail. We either need a track bar or a welder. His track bar was cut and sleeved and the welds broke. Please text me at 6616992538. We are near last chance. Actually at garlock.

did you get fixed up yet? i am no where close, nor do i have a way to get to you right now, but i do have a track bar you can borrow.

2 or more batteries and some welding rod with jumper cables will make a trail side welder. run the batteries in series so you get 24 volts. 12 volts wont do it. glad you got it fixed. or atleast rescued.

Thread jack alert::::::: 2stix, please detail this out! Seriously. I have only heard rumors of such welding.

Swamp+Lake+2012+-+343.jpg

The main problem is keeping the old man from getting confused by all the jumper cables.

PS - For more push go three batteries.

That old man in the PINK shirt had a hard time determining what jumpers went where. His foggy memory finally cleared momentarily and got the job done. I wonder if he ever fixed this when he got home...

hmm irony.. i remember when my track bar bolt broke and i asked u for help... hmm

hmm irony.. i remember when my track bar bolt broke and i asked u for help... hmm

That my friend is called karma... I had a 110 wire feed and they had a generator but I got it welded back up... I was "suppose" to be up there round 9am but my plans changed with our whole crew and we ran a different trail, I didn't end up getting done until like 3pm but I still drove the 80 miles there to fix it at 5...

So he posted this at 10:40 the night before when he had asked me earlier that day if I was coming up Sunday and said yes I was And I don't usually break my word... Go figure... Karma works in mysterious ways.

I would of brought you a track bar bolt no problem for a lil gas $$ help

yeah i offered gas. and had just left his house from buying tires off him. i was at 4 corners stranded all night. finally got ahold of the father in-law the next day and he came and brought me a bolt.

karma is a bitch

Back