• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

end of the line

See ted, i said DON'T buy a chevy.Now look, you had to sell your jeep.You punk ass kids never listen to us old people.Live and learn son, live and learn.:)

See you on the other side.Glad you're helping folks out with the sale of it.NICE job ted.

Negitive on goat fest, its the weekend of my moms 60th bday, and my sister is coming in from az. For good? Probably not I have to many good friends here. But for now I need to get my finances in order. Credit is shot from losing the wj few years ago, and while out of work I was wreckless and f'd my credit. Part of the newer truck was to sell the jeep and get most if not all of it paid off. So that is the plan for now. As for another rig? I'm not sure what is in store for me. And to mudbutt jackie, and I would still liike to come to your party if we could :).

Get one of these and go show The Few how it's done.

29636770004_large.jpg

ted u can always roll with me brotha. u have a seat in my heep as long as she is on the road.. hell u can drive it as long as u dont try to rip out anymore fences lol

cya Theo! Im gonna have to step up and take your spot in the "shit on my thread" department!

Back