• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heading out to T-Haven

Peteyg

NAXJA Forum User
Walking out the door in about 10 minutes. Should be hitting camp around 3 - 3:30. Anyone who wants to come out is welcome.:thumbup:

I camp to the right of the hill that forms the first fork as you drive in from North Marina Dr. Blue XJ Country with gold trim. I'll have my CB on Channel 32.

wish i could, but sounds like tone may show.:)
Besides i just broke one of my jeeps and trying to get the axle back under to get.

Have fun, it should cool off today/tonight

I never made it. Jeep died on the side of S22 just outside Borrego Springs. We finally got it back home last night after a friend came and rescued me with a trailer. I'll be troubleshoooting today instead of wheeling. This is getting kind of old...

Check fuel and spark. thats the starting point.

Yeah, I know the basics. Fuel-spark-air.

Brand new coil, brand new fuel pump, brand new filter. I went down this road two months ago and worked it down to a bad coil. Even though it's brand new, I'll be starting there first this time. I posted up in OEM Tech to see if anyone had any other ideas. I'm tempted to scrap the Jeep right now and find something different. I can handle trail breakage, but random engine problems are not tolerable. I'll never trust the Jeep and will junk it.

OK, i just posted in the other thread to help you stay in one and not bounce around.But with that much new stuff, coil and pump i would look at them first

But with that much new stuff, coil and pump i would look at them first

A buddy of mine is on his 3rd coil in 6 month. The shop he had his Jeep worked on still hasn't figured out why they keep burning out.

Back