• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR 1 ton steering

bhmike

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm thinking of buying one of the jcr 1 ton steering kits and just wanted to get some feed back on witch one I should get , and if the over knuckle one is the best any fellow Gresham or close by naxja guys want to help me out with the install . I'll grill and buy the beer . Also buying the HD track bar and mount from rustys and just bought a Durango steering box to replace my shot oem one. Will order the steering box spacer from jcr as well.

Any good suggestions on a good track bar. Running 5.5 lift on 35's . And any buddy have the reamer I need when doing the jcr steering install .

So today I ordered my jcr under the knuckle steering , jcr steering box spacer, and a track bar from iron rock off-road . Can't wait to get this Durango box in with all my new parts . Anyone have a reamer I could use for the install ?

Actually, in my opinion, the new styl erusty's track bars are not bad at all. I've been running one for a couple years with no problems. Just make sure you get the brace too

Let me know when you're going to do that Durango box install, I wouldn't mind helping out, or at least hanging out and watching. Thats a mod thats been on my radar for a while.

Let me know when you're going to do that Durango box install, I wouldn't mind helping out, or at least hanging out and watching. Thats a mod thats been on my radar for a while.

No problem , just send me your # and ill call you the day before I plan on putting it in . I'm thinking either Friday night after the jcr spacer arrives or sat afternoon . Already have the box , just didn't want to put the stock spacer back in even though it came out In one piece .

Got wheels balanced and tires aligned yesterday. As soon as I have extra cash ill go over the knuckle with it .
IMAG0471.jpg

Back