• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rod's Run at TSF 10-27-12

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Just a run of the mill trip at TSF. Meeting at 9am at Rogers. If you want to camp, sounds like there will be some people folks at Horse Camp. Usual rules apply.

Is there rv parking at horse camp? No need for any hook ups just need to park. I assume there is since people need to get there horses there some way.

Well, the right thing to do is camp where permitted and still open. Browns camp. It's one thing when its snowed in and browns camp is closed and the options are lyda camp with no shitter Or horse camp with a shitter.

It's completely different when browns is still open. Do the right thing.

I just checked TFS's web site and it does state. stagecoach horse camp is for equestrian camping only. I don't want to get in trouble so I'll just go to browns and see if I can get a spot there.

wow, you guies.... i really dont think its guna be a problem. i have never had an encounter with the rangers wile camped at horse, and they come to get my money everyday. right up to the camp site i might add.

idc, i know where yalls are guna stage, i can camp alone. in the quiet. no bigie
ill be there friday night...

Bronze.

I'm probably headed out Friday noon-ish. I don't care much where I camp, I just don't want to get setup and told I have to move.

Back