• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Oct 20th or 27th Feeler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Naxja. Give us some details of your rig? Xj? I'd be glad to show you around Tillamook state forest (also known as browns camp)

you will need to have a VALID ohv permit..

There's a good group of people here, just be careful of the woodland boys and their little friend "torx". They drink ALOT. And tend to get on sober people's nerves

Welcome to Naxja. Give us some details of your rig? Xj? I'd be glad to show you around Tillamook state forest (also known as browns camp)

There's a good group of people here, just be careful of the woodland boys and their little friend "torx". They drink ALOT. And tend to get on sober people's nerves

:roflmao:

Come to Evans on the 27th for Octoberfest.

I might actually be down to wheel on the 27th. Gotta see how much money I spend the next few weekends before then

I might be in for this one too . Mojo , I don't know if you remember but you have meet me and my family about three years ago at some meet and greets before we moved back to phoenix . Hope to meet up with so more of you guys and have a good time .

I might be in on this too.... Would be good to meet some NAXJA guys I haven't seen yet.

x2 :looney:

if I can make it I call dibs on shotgun in the jungle gym

TSF the 27th, all ready fueled up. just need to fix a few things that i broke wheeling browns camp last time.

I really like the idea of going to a new place to wheel. But it's just to far away for basically a day of wheeling.

Take a day off work, take the kids out of school for a day, drive 4 hours to get there, spend $250.00 in gas if I'm lucky, load up and take off Sunday morning to get home in time just in case something go's wrong,because I have to be to work at the ass crack of dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back