• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remanufactured York 210

with a serp clutch? seems pretty cheap, kilby wants nearly that for just the clutch

if you need a V-belt york, I have 2 for sale

if you need a V-belt york, I have 2 for sale

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to put the york right in place of the stock compressor... I haven't looked into it too far yet, but that's what I'm thinking. I know I'll probably have to move the battery, but I'm going to go with coilovers pretty soon, so I figure I might as well do all the under hood mods at the same time.

Edit: Pm me a price for the V-Belt york, I may be interested in putting one on the M715.

Also, I know there are a few ways to ID a 210 for sure, but I don't think any are exterior, making it hard to tell if that compressor actually is a 210. Any thoughts? What do you think the chances are that it's a 208 or 209 and they are using the term 210 generically? Maybe I need to send them a few questions, since there aren't many details. I figure with a clutch its a pretty good deal though.

Back