• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The jeep is finally relieved of DD duties

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Picked up this little guy yesterday. Stoked

478B400C-D0F4-4301-BF79-C2900F0AD44B-3758-000002888CBC989A_zpsabea41cb.jpg

Nice car.

I have an '06 Speed6, and absolutely love it. Especially in the winter, with AWD, limited slip in the rear, and dedicated winter tires.

Average 25 mpg city, 30 highway, and can hit 100 mph before I even realize it.

David Bricker / SYR

I am so glad i joined a JEEP forum so i can see pictures of ?????? whatever that thing is. sorry dude, just not into em. but hey, now you get to build a full on off road jeep right?

DD was the best mod I ever did for my jeep, followed up by tow rig.

Yeah it's an 08 speed3 with 48k. Fully loaded. Bose stereo, navigation, leather bolstered seats, rain sensing wipers etc. Has a few little bolt ons as well

And im already a member on mazdaspeedforums.

It's super nice not having to DD your Wheelin' rig. Saves on gas, tires, basically anythign jeep related. :p

I purchased a 07 Honda Fit last December and it was the best thing i have done in a long time. Nice to have Working A/C too :p

Sheesh, I remember the days of daily driving mine to work. It did not like the hill from Riverside to Yucaipa. Also, 12mpg sucks.

Congratulations on getting something a little more wallet friendly; it’ll pay off.

Those are mean little cars. My brother has one... They take on to basic bolt-on's very well.

Even though it's wrong wheel drive, that is an advantage at higher speeds, due to reduced drivetrain power loss. Good choice!

Back