• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

though I would say hello

AzXj1002

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys im Matt.Well me and my wife are transplants from tucson az but originally from out here. We moved back to socal and are looking to get back started on another xj. we had a 90 xj that we started on out in tucson and had to sell it for the move back to cali and well here we are 9 months later to build another one. So i thought i would introduce myself to the socal crowd. I personally am from the desert racing background as i do work at a local offroad shop here in Corona and will have access to alot of parts and whatnot. So now just need a jeep. So well anyways hope to get back to things on here and meet some new people as i did get to meet alot of the great guys out there in az.And in time will be getting back to my red letter status

Last edited:
Welcome! there are quite a few socalers local to you, and big surprise most of them are into the desert scene haha. glad to see you staying with the XJ addiction!

:cheers:

yea we have a tbird right now but the wife told me that she really missed having a cherokee and being back here in so cal we are gonna be hitting the desert as my father has a ford ranger with a 347 stroker in it so we have some desert toys. have been checking cl on a regular basis waitin for that good deal to come along in the years that im looking for

Welcome back to Sunny California :sunshine:

its good to be back. hoping to be able to meet up some semi local peeps and get to gettin on our jeep when we ddo finally get one

Welcome back to Cali. There are always XJ's up for sale in this area. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. Until then there's always a seat open with someone.

Back