• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheeling lawrence welk, friday 9/28

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
i have some friends coming in to town for a night and i want to take them wheeling on Friday next week. i know most of you are working, but anyone want to go? don't like wheeling without any other vehicles...

Count me a "maybe".

:thumbup:

cool, hope you guys make it.

should probably mention we'll be doing the harder trails, so if you have a stockish (no lockers and smaller than 33's), then you'll need to know your way around out there to bypass this stuff.

cool, hope you guys make it.

should probably mention we'll be doing the harder trails, so if you have a stockish (no lockers and smaller than 33's), then you'll need to know your way around out there to bypass this stuff.

Stoked. Should I not invite my buddy in that Bronco? He got some sliders put on and wants to go bang em' up!

Stoked. Should I not invite my buddy in that Bronco? He got some sliders put on and wants to go bang em' up!
we'll basically be doing the loop we've been doing. he'll still need to skip the water tank line so he'll have to know how to come around and meet us at the bottom like the other times. plus he'll have to skip "dont do it!" hill.

we'll basically be doing the loop we've been doing. he'll still need to skip the water tank line so he'll have to know how to come around and meet us at the bottom like the other times. plus he'll have to skip "dont do it!" hill.

I'll let him know, I'm sure he'll want to come along if he's able to.

Haha, just realized Friday is my chicks day off.

I'll actually introduce you guys this time, she got all pissed off at me when I didn't.

Haha, just realized Friday is my chicks day off.

I'll actually introduce you guys this time, she got all pissed off at me when I didn't.

LOL

so that means you're bringing her? thought she hated wheeling?

One of my favorite local spots, for wheelin, dirt bikes and outdoor shooting. I'm picking up my new rifle that day as that's when my 10-day wait is over and going up in my Dodge truck to shoot some targets up there and do some clean-up of the spent shells, junk and trash people shoot up and leave at the drug smugglers airport shooting area. :explosion :laugh:

Bummed I missed out on Sunday. I was stuck along side a road for a while, ended up doin' some of this.
IMG_4167_zps46189525.jpg

Back