• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UCA / LCA bushings for DD

cipher

NAXJA Forum User
I want to order a set of UCA and LCA's from Ironman 4x4 for my 2001 XJ. This is my daily driver and sees 99% city / expressway. The only wheeling it sees is when we go camping in northern FL, which consists of sand trails, mud, hills, etc. Should I order them with 88-DUROMETER POLY bushings or CURRIE JOHNNY JOINTS?

Go Currie and never look back! I delt with Rough country "look-a-likes" and they failed every other weekend.. Went to Currie and have been running the same joints on my DD/trail rig for well over a year now with no issues.

I have the Ironman poly arms, they are a great product. If you don't wheel it I don't think Johnny joints would be beneficial to you as they make the ride a bit more rough. Also, mine gets wheeled frequently and all but one bushing show no signs of wear. The bad one was my fault.

Back