• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help. Need someone local with a welder

Peacefrog53

NAXJA Forum User
Just dropped the front axle and noticed the damn UCA mount is nearly broken completely off the axle tube. My scion is broken, and now my jeep is too. I don't have anyway to get anywhere. Well except for these two feet. lol

I need someone willing to bring a welder by tonight if possible. I will gladly pay you.

I'm in Lake Forest.

Call me if you can help.

949 433 1556

Much appreciated guys.

while not ideal, you can get away with running no upper link on the pass side, those that go 3-link do it with little to no problems. You should be safe driving it somewhere to repair it.

i suppose I should add that I'm assuming you have aftermarket upper arms, if you do not, don't drive it. the side loading from the axle moving while you drive will fold the stock upper arm like a taco.

you should be fine with a single upper link on the drivers side then to drive it to a shop or someone's house locally to get it fixed.

Just dropped the front axle and noticed the damn UCA mount is nearly broken completely off the axle tube. My scion is broken, and now my jeep is too. I don't have anyway to get anywhere. Well except for these two feet. lol

I need someone willing to bring a welder by tonight if possible. I will gladly pay you.

I'm in Lake Forest.

Call me if you can help.

949 433 1556

Much appreciated guys.
Im no master welder , However I just got my 220 volt hobart mig with gas if you want to give it a try over here.

Thanks guys. I'mma try to get my buddy at work to tack it up for me. I'll let you know how that goes. Good thing he is a small guy. lol

Back