• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Shirts!!!

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
We realize many people are saving their pennies for next year's big anniversary Fall Fling, so we are not planning on making a lot of shirts. I can tell you they will be $20 like in years past, and we're hoping to keep up the tradition of quality that Mike has been offering lately.

So... If you want a shirt, post up and let us know what size(s) and quantity. I myself, am a two shirt man. One for show, and one for go. Or something like that.

1 XXL for me. Gotta remember my first fall fling in style :D

The t-shirt order will go in September 17th, so you have a little over a week to let us know if you want a shirt. I will order a few extras, but once they're gone, they're gone.

I would like two XL. Please. Are you doing any kids sizes?

Good question. I'm going to try and meet with the t-shirt place Monday to get the images done up. I'll ask them about kids shirts while I'm there. What size and quantity would you want, if we can?

Axle swap took longer than I thought, but the jeep is up and running again and that means I'll be heading out to the t-shirt shop tomorrow to place the order.

Last call for shirt orders!!!

Back