• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All you NW guys need this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
Since I know I'll never have the at home feeling I have in the PNW, this is why I'm calling on you guys to check this new do-dad out. I can it the RADtainer......................:clap:
http://radesignsproducts.com/Accessories.html

RailIIsandRADtainer005.jpg

Innovative!
I like it.

$63????

I'll stick with the zipties I've been using for the past 10 years.

You could build the same thing for $5 in junk from the parts store and scrap metal.

Come on Karl Zip ties suck that's why I made these. Yep junk parts would do it, and toggle switches for less than $10 will shift your trans. Didn't figure I'd sell millions of these but they serve a purpose and are like everything else I sell..........something I needed first. Rock on.:greensmok
Nick not moving back anytime soon, but thanks for asking.

If my cnc machine time and material was free, the hose clamps and liner and shipping would put me at that price to sell. I could get all the parts made in China and sell them for that I'm sure. Not trying to rob anyone just saying if I machine these out of billet 6061 that's the breaks, well sorry but I can't give it away.

I piece of 1.5 inch angle iron, shot of black spray paint, a hose clamp and some channel rubber and you can build those for less than you can scrounge in your couch cushions.

Great way to over think a simple fix to a simple problem. Some cold roll steel bar stock rems would definitely bring down your cost per unit.

Post it on the "little things" thread on the pirate board.

Very cool idea. Unfortunately my brake lines serve as limit straps. This product would likely limit my flex hahaha

If my cnc machine time and material was free, the hose clamps and liner and shipping would put me at that price to sell. I could get all the parts made in China and sell them for that I'm sure. Not trying to rob anyone just saying if I machine these out of billet 6061 that's the breaks, well sorry but I can't give it away.

KarlVP had some good points, you're idea is sound, but your material is killing your price point. You could half your machine time by going with a composite material, 6061 is expensive, and takes longer to machine. Mic-6 would be less expensive if you were dead set on aluminum. But honestly, something like delrin, or acetyl, hell UHMW is DIRT cheap, and is plenty strong for this application. You're tooling would last longer, you could half the price, and make 2-3 times as many units (if not more) in the same time frame, for half the cost.
:arrowr: Think about it. :arrowl:

I'd pay $20 for it with shipping, but asking $63 is highway robbery.

I agree but the sad thing is company's will keep asking horrendous prices on some items, because there are idiots out there that will pay for them :banghead:

weird, I dont remember him asking what you think is fair.

You don't want it, cool. Keep it to your self.

But ragging on him over the price? Go buy it somewhere else.. O wait you can't.

I have zip ties on my shocks as of now. I don't like it.

Rory look for my pay pal. I'll be ordering a set soon.

weird, I dont remember him asking what you think is fair.

You don't want it, cool. Keep it to your self.

But ragging on him over the price? Go buy it somewhere else.. O wait you can't.

I have zip ties on my shocks as of now. I don't like it.

Rory look for my pay pal. I'll be ordering a set soon.

LOL looks like your one of those idiots buying over price items. guess it keeps the economy going.... :eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back