• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a hand this sunday... i'll feed ya :D

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I need help clearing my mom's overgrown back yard on sunday. I'll be working on it from 9am till whenever I'm too tired to go on anymore. This is in preparation for a big end of summer BBQ / Baby shower for my wife that I'll be posting up an open invite to later this week.

I need a hand, with my bad back and bum knee im going to wear out too quick to actually get any work done. I'll BBQ up something good for lunch, and I can possibly throw some gas money your way if you need it. BYOB though.

Any help would be great, and if someone can bring a weed whacker or other gardening tools that would be great, i need to trim up 4 or 5 big bushes, trim a tree back, and pull out a couple of overgrown messes... plus knock the weedy grass down to where I can have the guys who mow the front lawn come back there and finish the job.

Thanks in advance :wave1:

If you guys are gonna drive cross town to help him trim bushes, i'll stay home and do my nails....

Just trying to handle shit...

Mike what about Friday?

Already booked up for the weekend.

karstic, this week is booked up for me, all 3 of my kids are starting school on thursday and have short days thursday and friday. Thanks though.

karstic, this week is booked up for me, all 3 of my kids are starting school on thursday and have short days thursday and friday. Thanks though.

Nice sig! I don't know if i can assist Sunday but I will give it a shot. Ill even take some uber nice before and after shots with instagram :p

Let me check the schedule for this weekend. I think I may be able to help for a few hours. Fire me a text with your moms addy

Count me in. I'm heading to the UCLA game Saturday night so depending on their success I'll get there as early as I can.

thanks for the interest, i'm having some serious medical family problems right now i'm going to have to put this on hold till they get sorted out, sorry guys

Have to cancel this, maybe the week after. My wife is going to be in the hospital still and I need to be there with her

Have to cancel this, maybe the week after. My wife is going to be in the hospital still and I need to be there with her

No worries man. Let us know when you need the help and ill bring myself, some machetes and some little dudes to help.

Back