• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Control Arm ID help

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Picked these up at the bone yard, been searching the web but can't Id who makes these arms. I am pretty sure the track bar is a RE, but not sure on the arms.....

beach002.jpg

Check rustys, I belive they had some with a bend like that for awhile, the tb may also be there's to

Trac bar is definitely RE. Rough County WJ Front lower control arms

Yeah I got the arms off a ZJ so that seems logical, guess the bend helps clear the tires better.... just want to see if I can get some replacement bushings.

I wouldnt even run those arms, theres barely any bushing to misalign when flexing. I forsee binding and cracked control arm mounts if they are wheeled. They appear to be pretty dainty as well.

I wouldnt even run those arms, theres barely any bushing to misalign when flexing. I forsee binding and cracked control arm mounts if they are wheeled. They appear to be pretty dainty as well.

I see what you are saying about the bushings, but arent all fixed arms that dont have a johnny joint like that? They are not beefy, but not dainty.

Probably not WJ arms, WJ's use a wider bushing then XJ/ZJ/TJ's. It doesn't really matter who made them, just remove the old bushing and measure the diameter of them. That's what I did when I got some old school teraflex arms, I just ordered some rubber bushings from RuffStuff that fit.

I havent seen many arms using such a small diameter bushing. Stock bushings are even considerably larger.

Back