• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift setup

jeepboy4life

NAXJA Forum User
Im new to this forum, i am a cherokee forum guy and i was told that this would be a better place for my needs. i am looking to make a Low Center of Gravity lift. i would like to run either 35's on 3in of lift or 37's on 4.5in of lift. I would like to see some pictures and looks to decide which one i like. and also i know that how you build the suspension is different to but im not sure of the specifics. thank you in advanced

i dont need a low cg setup but nobody around me has one and i like the looks of one, im from upstate ny so basically all i see is mud and water. i just like doing what everyone says cant be done. i told my ideas to the guys on cherokee forum and a couple of them said that it wouldnt work. they said you need 8.5in of lift to run 37s.

i dont need a low cg setup but nobody around me has one and i like the looks of one, im from upstate ny so basically all i see is mud and water. i just like doing what everyone says cant be done. i told my ideas to the guys on cherokee forum and a couple of them said that it wouldnt work. they said you need 8.5in of lift to run 37s.

typical cf response i am a regular there and from what i have seen no ones pays attention to the trying to be "low cog" setups i am 4.5" long arms with 35's and i had a noob or two think it was absurd

A friend of mine had 4.5 on 37 and it looked and drove awsome and it went were ever he pointed it. The only thing is you need to do alot of trimming or you will get very little to no uptravel.

If you are debating between 35 and 37...go 37s. Everyone always wants to go a little bigger, so you might as well get that step out of the way now.:looney:

And in CF's defense, you can find a nay sayer on any site, including NAXJA. You just want to weed out whose advice you want to take and whose may be uninformed.

Back