• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid SRM

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone familiar with these little LEDs? I'm thinking about picking up a pair for the jeep to use as fog lights and can't find reviews or pictures anywhere. They seem cheap enough at around 70 each, seem like a good choice once I throw some amber rock blocker on em. I'm not looking for huge spot beams, I just want a small fog light to sneak inside the tube work in my front end. What Pattern? Worth the exrta 60 per pair for the srm2? Should I just get the duallys? And what the heck is a diffused lens?

http://www.seriousoffroadproducts.com/Offroad-Aux.-Lighting/Rigid/SRM-Series

we sell a ton of rigid lights at work, overall-they're a great bang for the buck.
if i were you, i would just run the dually's.
i haven't had a lot of experience with the srm lights, but i wasn't that thrilled with them. they strike me as something to use as lighting on a mountain bike, or fillers on a motorcycle....maybe a back up/rock light? not the greatest for forward lighting though....just not a good pattern for something as large/wide as a Jeep or truck.
the diffused lens is that "crinkly, plastic shower door looking lens". great for a short distance/WIDE back up light, or work area flood lighting. you can add it to pretty much all the lights, except the bars.
this link has specs, and views of the beam patterns.
http://www.rigidindustries.com/product-p/90251.htm

Last edited:
Cool. I'm thinking a pair of dually floods with yellow rock blocker up front for fogs, and a diffused dually or srm out back for a reverse light.

Cool. I'm thinking a pair of dually floods with yellow rock blocker up front for fogs, and a diffused dually or srm out back for a reverse light.

Did a few searches for the rock blocker tint. It's all over the forums out there but can't find a place to buy it. Where do you get this stuff.

Back