• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air locker install write up...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
SO I will ask this here, for a few reasons. First is that it will get less flack to start. lol..

Can I post a write up that I did showing people how to install a air locker? No where does it say buy one from so and so or that so and so is awesome or that this guy sucks, etc..

it is a very complete write up on how to just install a air locker and shows how easy it really is, and that people might not need to be so scared to do it them selfs if they are on the fence and have the ability they think.

And FYI I am in talks to once again become a sponsor here. Its in Naxja's hands now...

I'd be interested in reading it, if the "BOSS" lets you. :D

Any way you could do a Detroit locker rebuild write up too? :clap:

how about a "put a one piece axle conversion and a spartan in grimms vac disco 30 for free" writeup? :gee:

I already did a Hey Cal, lets put a Zip locker in your truck, writeup lol

Robert first off thanks for supporting the SoCal Chapter.

I would suggest posting it in the Mod Tech forum because inevitably I will get a "Reported Post" email because you posted tech in a chapter forum.

If it is truely a tech only write-up and people complain, eff the haters.

I'll call the cops if I see something like that on NAXJA. Seriously. What is crap like that doing on a Jeep site?

I was searching for your write up on your book but I couldnt find one...? How did you install page 35?

Back