• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AC shop in OC?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Ok, I'm throwing in the towel with the XJ... I'll let someone else deal with this headache.... does anyone know of a good AC shop in OC area? Westminster/Garden Grove neighborhoods would be optimal.

Thanks

Gary's Radiator in Fullerton.

It's in Tustin, but Jim at Purrfect Auto is a great guy and his shop does awesome work at a fair price.

yikes... not that I mind traveling to a good shop but with the way my schedule is last few days it'd be nice to drop off with someone nearby.....

Thanks all... I think I found a decent shop in HB... I"ll let you know tomorrow or the day after ;) Anyways, they found out what was the problem with my AC.....
1. The lines out of the manifold were leaking :(
2. There was a blockage in another line (explains the issues with pressure during charging)

End result.... new manifold hose (big $) new liquid line, some cleaning, charging and something else (can't remember anymore what was the last thing)... UGH.... big $$..... but they worked with me on a way to make it cheaper (they're making the manifold hose as only dealer sells that one now and it's major $ and to top it all off... it's not available easily)

Back