• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey O-TAYXJ

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Hi sir.I am looking for parts.I want to build a 44 for the frontend and you know more about where i can find them.I don't know crap about these and i need your help build one for a friend.So I was thinking who would be the best man to help me, Dude you're it. With your know how and me being the dummy, i shouldn't have any trouble building this the right way.Just like the other i have done.:roflmao:

Now let me know what you got and i can go from there with it.

Thank You.

PS

We'll need to check out my trails over here soon, they got cut up more, some have up to a 2' drop off now.Ask me how i know and what i did to get out of it.Never off road by yourself they say:moon:.BS, i do all the time.LOL

TONE doesn't know what axle he has in the front of his jeep! Are you doing a HI-PINION or a LOW PINION? If you are going to go to all the work for a 44 I would go with a HI PINION. I'll help you all I can! I am rounding up parts now to switch to a HI PINION.

This isn't for tone. ;)

Bill why would i waste my time on him?LOL.J/K tone, thats just a joke folks, not to get anybody buthurt.

OK now you're building a new front axle? Whats the price on your old front axle?When can i drive by to pick it up?

Thank you for you time sir.

OK, when i get into town i'll call you.No signal out here again today.You have 456 gears right? I know we'll have to get the gears change to 488's.Maybe we can go 513s.LOL

Plus you guys it is cooling off out here now.I hear only 105 next week.Day trip here to check out the trails and see what we need to repair them?We got some bad areas that need to be repaired i think.

Back