• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

transmission cooling return line, I need it.

zebvance

NAXJA Forum User
alright guys so I am replacing the whole cooling system and the trans lines are leaking because the mj has been laid on its side, the upper control arm was shoved in the metal lines and it have pinched the, so now im getting all new lines. I thought I bought all i need but apparently I just bought both parts of the inlet tubes.... now I need the WHOLE return line the the trans..... PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE PART!

thanks,
Zeb

Not sure what side is what but the part numbers for the whole system are 624-300, 624-301, and 624-334 plus two 800-714 fittings at the radiator... look at em on amazon and order whichever ones look like what you need.

How the hell did you manage to flop it? That thing was clean :(

ok guys I found the line i need it is part number dorman 624-300, and of course it is the most expensive one. Im going to go a head and pick it up I would like to go OEM on the trans lines. I have never made my own and I know that the stock lines will not leak because the hare all metal and some pressurized fittings.

I like the jegs kit but can not afford it.

Not sure what side is what but the part numbers for the whole system are 624-300, 624-301, and 624-334 plus two 800-714 fittings at the radiator... look at em on amazon and order whichever ones look like what you need.

How the hell did you manage to flop it? That thing was clean :(

Previous owner did it and the more I work on it them more damage I am finding from it. He did not tell me it had been layed over but I have came to that conclusion. However it must have been layed over very gently into a bank or something because it didnt do much damage to the body as you can tell. By looking at it in the pictures you would never think that it has been.

Make sure you will be there when they get delivered and check the box for damage, at least from RockAuto I had one come to me crushed by UPS and by the time I discovered it, it was too late. Fortunately I was able to patch together part of the old line and part of the new line with some oil cooler hose and full circle clips but next time I would just make sure I was there to inspect the box and its contents before the delivery man leaves.

Back