• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: One Car Too Far

Ya just watched it. Very surprised they didn't hydrolock the motor

Ya just watched it. Very surprised they didn't hydrolock the motor

They said they did a "handfull" of upgrades for the show. A snokel being one. I wonder if it had the D35 in it still. :dunno: Looks like it could be an interesting show, even if it is with a barbie jeep. :D

I thought it was worth watching. Might bring more people around to wheeling and modifying their Jeeps.

Good show, looking forward to the next episode. I think it's funny how the mechanical guy is always hungry and a stake is always on his mind lol.

he doesn't know how to drive in mud... 1st gear 4lo is not the answer there.

They said they did a "handfull" of upgrades for the show. A snokel being one. I wonder if it had the D35 in it still. :dunno: Looks like it could be an interesting show, even if it is with a barbie jeep. :D

I'm pretty sur it is still the d35 out back. In the preview for the next episode it showed a shot of them loosing one of the rear shafts still attached to the tire.

They couldn't have at least picked a rubicon.

I think it's funny how there are two guys....a Latex glove...and vaseline alone in the jungle.....makes u wonder if the other guy should be wearing the I <3 WU hat.

Recorded it last night and watching it now. They could've made it more true to life. I mean, c'mon, an Asian guy driving a Jeep?? That's absurd!

I wanna know how in the hell did they get that jeep out there in the 1st place

Why don't environmentalists ever pick on jungle drivers? I understand it's kind of a necessity but that show couldn't even be aired without 100,000 law suits flying if people drive like that in the US.

Careful, that cable might snap and injure someone.....its synthetic tards!

Eh I watched it last night. I wasnt overly impressed with it, I mean it was a decent show, just expected better. Also Im pretty sure the jeep has the D35 in the back cause I saw the preview for the next one and they broke the shaft. BTW Im asian and I drive a heep. :D

Back