• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a sun visor that fits like a glove

I’m looking for a sun visor that fits near perfect on my 2000 XJ. Is there a brand that you recommend?

I'm confused. Are you talking about the visors that come down from the headliner or something else? To me a sun visor is the oem visor at the headliner you turn down to blOck the sun. Are these what you are talking about? If that is the case the oem ones fit the best.

I'm confused. Are you talking about the visors that come down from the headliner or something else? To me a sun visor is the oem visor at the headliner you turn down to blOck the sun. Are these what you are talking about? If that is the case the oem ones fit the best.

Sorry, I'm talking about the sun shields that you put behind the windshield. I should have been more clear.

The silver ones for while you are parked?
there are two sizes at costco, i found the standard size to fit well. The jumbo size was too large and went in the trans am
hope that helps.

The silver ones for while you are parked?
there are two sizes at costco, i found the standard size to fit well. The jumbo size was too large and went in the trans am
hope that helps.

I have some of the universal sun shades that you speak of, the only problem is that they aren't the best fit. I bought one for my Jeep KJ and it was specifically made to fit that model. The Cherokee is a little older, so it's harder to find an exact fit.

Back