• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who makes this track bar?

PowerRam1987

NAXJA Forum User
its on my gfs jeep and it needs an axle side bushing. don't know who makes it as the jeep came with a rustys lift but this is not a rustys track bar. so i'm wondering if its just a stock size bushing or if it is probably manufacturer specific and if so who makes it? anyone recognize this?

35mr039.jpg

14l0zdz.jpg

sorry about the huge pictures doing this at work real quick. and as for the sketch looking UCA mount on the axle... well it came like that but its not as bad as it looks.

Looks like a Rusty's HD track bar to me. Looks just like the one I have.

JIM.

Looks like a Rusty's HD track bar to me. Looks just like the one I have.

JIM.

X2. Looks like a Rusty's to me too.

Rusty's X3. If you take the frame side joint appart and look carefully at the two pieace rubber bushing that holds the ball joint it should say a part number and if your really luck the manufactor. I replaced mine with a teraflex bushing kit tho.

it didn't look like the rusty's track bars i had seen before but i used an oe bushing in it from raybestos (made in usa) bought through car quest and it fits like a glove

Back