• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One reason I love California

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Fun weekend.

Do we have an official camping and outdoors/reporting thread?

Fishing was beyond epic in the High Sierras. Artificial/ barbless only.

Stunning Picture! I love the sun shining through the storm clouds.

Are you aware that Sierra Nevada does not want you and your 4x4 in their outdoors? Find a new beer!

Really? Link or other info? Or is this FUD....... I'll dropem instantly if so.

I know there were rumors of them supporting the Sierra Club. I hope not. I really enjoy consuming their product. Weekly.

Last edited:
If so we should all drop them and pass it on to other forums. Besides there is much better beer out there. Blue Moon, Shock Top, Victoria,Negro Modelo.

I can tell from your selection that you don't like hops.

Kyle, you ever do any fly fishing in the santa anna river up near big bear? i love that area, i've been meaning to get up there and do some.

Really? Link or other info? Or is this FUD....... I'll dropem instantly if so.

I know there were rumors of them supporting the Sierra Club. I hope not. I really enjoy consuming their product. Weekly.

I have read stuff on it before. Looking for it now, I'm not finding anything explicitly anti 4x4, but they for sure are involved with the sierra club.

http://www.sierraclubgreenhome.com/...-and-innovation-at-sierra-nevada-competition/

http://www.bay.org/newsroom/commentary/interview-with-ken-grossman-sierra-nevada-brewing-company

If so we should all drop them and pass it on to other forums. Besides there is much better beer out there. Blue Moon, Shock Top, Victoria,Negro Modelo.

i remember my first beer :D
those are all foreign owned beers
why not support american brewerys like Alesmith, Pizza port, Lost Abby, Coronado, Iron fist, green flash, Ballast Point, Stone, Prohibition, Black market, Taps, Main street, hanger 24, Mother earth, Breakwater, Oceanside ale works, Craft, the list goes on and on and on

Last edited:
i remember my first beer :D
those are all foreign owned beers
why not support american brewerys like Alesmith, Pizza port, Lost Abby, Coronado, Iron fist, green flash, Ballast Point, Stone, Prohibition, Black market, Taps, Main street, hanger 24, Mother earth, Breakwater, Oceanside ale works, Craft, the list goes on and on and on

Pizza port in San Clemente? NICE I guess I will need to up the budget as well. Stone tonight for sure.

Kyle, you ever do any fly fishing in the santa anna river up near big bear? i love that area, i've been meaning to get up there and do some.

Hell yes! Favorite is hiking down from the dam. But that's a long way back up., 1200' elevation change. Last time I had to carry my 5 year old back up.

Back