• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirtbound

BADDRAPP

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I have been trying to contact Dirtbound for over a week. I have tried calling multiple time, left messages, sent E-mails, tired personal messages. Still nothing. No response what so ever. I am starting to get ticked off. Anyone have any suggestions?

I see a lot of emails and pms received over the weekend, don't always check them during the weekends depending on where i am or what I am doing. Let me get to the shop and ill look into it.

Also if anyone does email,calls,or pm me Please include a order number, it makes it horribly hard to try to figure out who you are based on a phone number or user name.

shouldnt be that hard to respond to a message though with "hey what was your order number?"

I had been trying since Monday of last week. Three emails, five mesages, and a private message via Naxja. I am emailing him now with my order number. It makes a guy nervous when his phone goes right to voice message without ringing. Just saying.

I had been trying since Monday of last week. Three emails, five mesages, and a private message via Naxja. I am emailing him now with my order number. It makes a guy nervous when his phone goes right to voice message without ringing. Just saying.

I have pm'ed you.

Max i also sent a email to you almost a month ago wanting to get some pricing on the IRO long arm kit and talk about your led lighting

PMing max via naxja.... not a good idea... ive casually glanced, and seen 40+ unread messages on his naxja screen...

Im sure he has 100 differant people msg/email/call him a week.... i bet 90% of those dont buy shit from him, and only serve to waste his time. Its a bumper... you want one? buy one. If you want a pen pal... write a prison!

You guys think hes there to wait for your call... yet you guys would bitch your eyes out if he raised his prices for what it'd cost to hire a phone girl... THEN you'd bitch that she didnt know what thickness his winch cradle was...

BITCH BITCH BITCH...

Dear XCM. If you don't know what's going on, keep your mouth shut. Once I paid for a product in July, and am not able to contact anyone two weeks later. I am ready to reverse my charges and look somewhere else. It was a DIY winch bumper. I was just trying to contact Max, not listen to the peanut gallery.

I have already resolved the issue with Max. I appreciate Max getting in touch with me. He informed me my bumper shipped out today.

I look forward to receiving the bumper I purchased from Dirtbound. I purchased his bumper because I think it is well built and looks great. I know he is a one man show, so I do understand how things can get hectic.

Dear XCM. If you don't know what's going on, keep your mouth shut. Once I paid for a product in July, and am not able to contact anyone two weeks later. I am ready to reverse my charges and look somewhere else. It was a DIY winch bumper. I was just trying to contact Max, not listen to the peanut gallery.

I have already resolved the issue with Max. I appreciate Max getting in touch with me. He informed me my bumper shipped out today.

I look forward to receiving the bumper I purchased from Dirtbound. I purchased his bumper because I think it is well built and looks great. I know he is a one man show, so I do understand how things can get hectic.

Glad it all got sorted out. Max is usually good about clearing things up.

PMing max via naxja.... not a good idea... ive casually glanced, and seen 40+ unread messages on his naxja screen...

Im sure he has 100 differant people msg/email/call him a week.... i bet 90% of those dont buy shit from him, and only serve to waste his time. Its a bumper... you want one? buy one. If you want a pen pal... write a prison!

You guys think hes there to wait for your call... yet you guys would bitch your eyes out if he raised his prices for what it'd cost to hire a phone girl... THEN you'd bitch that she didnt know what thickness his winch cradle was...

BITCH BITCH BITCH...

Dear XCM. If you don't know what's going on, keep your mouth shut.

I pm'd Max regarding some custom work because HE offered to use my MJ to R&D some rear brackets. If it was as simple as clicking a button and waiting, I would have done that already. As stated, if you don't know whats going on, STFU.

BITCH BITCH BITCH...

ha, actually all the messages are read... But problem is they are read on the email and I can't reply to that easily if I am say on my phone, now times that by the 10+ forums I am on and it can get hectic.

I have thought about just disabling the PM feature on my accounts so they would have to email or call. It sure would make my life easier only having to worry about one place to reply to people. Maybe its time to finally pull the trigger.

JohnX, if you want to stop by sometime we can work out a bracket and cut you a deal for the troubles.

Back