• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Dish Pan 8/10 or 11

Boss Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody interested in running the falls at Dish Pan Springs this weekend, or any where in Big Bear for that matter. I will have my new rear axle shafts in and need to try them out.

Man i would love to posse up and roll out there with ya but i havent even begun to start the proccess with jeeperjohn Helping me with mine. :conceited But when its done lol it will be all good ;)

Dish pan is fun gears and lockers made it easy and we didn't have time for everyone to do the falls. Wish I could go. Gotta make sure I have enough money to pay for school if my gf gets classes.

Have fun take pics.

Man I would love to go... i have been building my jeep all year to run all the trails in Big Bear. But i just re geared and locked my axles and need to brake them in. I have almost made my jeep a DD just so i can put miles on the axles fast lol. I defiantly plan on going before winter.

I jus t put my axles from Currie in my diff and tried to put my new drive shaft in and it's 1/4 too long. I either get it fixed or put back my 3/4 inch blocks which I don't want to. I'm trying to lower it. Oh well try try again!

Vanimal will probably go if he has his stuff fixed in time, just wait for him to chime in...

I jus t put my axles from Currie in my diff and tried to put my new drive shaft in and it's 1/4 too long. I either get it fixed or put back my 3/4 inch blocks which I don't want to. I'm trying to lower it. Oh well try try again!

You need to ask a MOD to close your thread.But why close it.Let people see it, maybe somebody will post up.
Wish i could go but i already have plans for the weekend

I'll be going 8/12 for a Sunday morning run to John Bull maybe some other trails too. Welcome to come with. Right now it's just my jeep. I am putting it to use one last time before moving overseas. Let me know.

Last edited:
Just got in from the shop. Drive shaft not ready the parts guys gave me the wrong joint and it won't fit. It's too late they are closed. good news is I installed an under hood trans cooler that vents thru my hood vents and I got the axles in and I picked up some goodies for 400.00 semolians.
BossCherokee
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg628/BossCherokee/DSCN0439.jpg http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg628/BossCherokee/DSCN0437.jpg Tires are about 20% but I will make them 60% with my reprover and run them till they rot!

Last edited:
I'll be going 8/12 for a Sunday morning run to John Bull maybe some other trails too. Welcome to come with. Right now it's just my jeep. I am putting it to use one last time before moving overseas. Let me know.

Had I seen this earlier about 4 I would nave thrown my spare drive shaft on and met you. It's so close for me no effort really needs to be made to go up there so maybe I'll try next week!

Back