• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pubcrawl Fullerton, 8/4

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Pubcrawling downtown Fullerton tonight.

call or PM me your phone number to find out where we are.

2012-08-04_20-46-45_820.jpg

Would have loved to have joined in, but the drive home would have been a real pain...

David Bricker / SYR

wish i could have made it but you called me like 30 minutes too late. we ended up doing our own crawl in Encinitas.
my liver and kidneys hate me this morning......

And I was already drinking at a suburban biker party in Vista (Harleys in the driveway, rhinestones in the back patio...LOL) when I got the invite. And didn't have my daughter's permission to leave the county with her car anyway =(.

was on my way to see cake at the del mar racetrack when I got the text. Will try to make the next one.
dan: why encinitas?the bars there arent really anything to write home about

was on my way to see cake at the del mar racetrack when I got the text. Will try to make the next one.
dan: why encinitas?the bars there arent really anything to write home about

My friend lives there and we had a good time. Hooked up with a bachelorette party :)

My friend lives there and we had a good time. Hooked up with a bachelorette party :)

Did you A-Team them in your van?;):roflmao::moon:

Had a great time, it was good seeing Kyung and Josh again :cheers:

that dogfishhead beer I had at the last bar did me in, I woke up still drunk. good times :D

Back