• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

California exhaust?

I do, but I was told recently that will get you in hot water in the SBNF, and not allowed on NAXJA official runs as it kicks up much more dust that way.

guess i cant wheel anymore. no way to get it by the rear wishbone 3 link.

I had mine that way for a very long time, not ideal though. And i'm sure you'll get tired of the extra interior noise.

I do, but I was told recently that will get you in hot water in the SBNF, and not allowed on NAXJA official runs as it kicks up much more dust that way.

As long as your exhaust has proper spark arresting capabilities I don't see an issue with it. Dust is a moot point for you since you'll just be passed out in camp anyway. :cheers:

I followed someone with a steeply turned down exhaust, though the pipe went almost to the back bumper. The amount of dust that was kicked up was quite surprising. I kept thinking they were spinning their wheels all the time for the first few miles.

David Bricker / SYR

I have a maggy 14" oval muffler and a turn down.. IS turned down/out towards the pass side.

I did for a while... Had to busy out the sawzall after installing my hitch and fuel tank skid since it wouldn't clear the pipe. Bought a cheap clamp on turndown and ran it like that for quite a while.

Never had an issue

Hmmmmm okay. I just installed remote ressy shocks and they just wouldn't fit with te exhaust at full length. It's loud but not annoying. Funny though, louder in the can than outside. Ha. I ran it for a few minutes and it threw sparks cause the metal shavings from the cut, but not anymore. I was just wondering if you guys every got popped cause noise or anything. Thanks for the info. Naxja is da best.

Back