• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy, Question about rough country lift

omegakaiten

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a 1994 xj it has what i think is a rough country lift (sticker in glove box) how can i tell what the lift is size wise? seems like a dumb question now that its all typed out.

Anyways thanks in advance

One quick and easy way is to measure the ride height of your vehicle and compare to a stock jeep. You'll need subtract any height difference due to the tire size.

Sometimes you can get numbers off the shocks - then look up at the Rough Country site (or call them) and see which kit(s) the shocks come with.

If you have a spacer lift in the front, you can measure the spacers.

You can also measure the shocks (compressed with normal load) and compare to a stocker.

Hope this helps!

One quick and easy way is to measure the ride height of your vehicle and compare to a stock jeep. You'll need subtract any height difference due to the tire size.

Sometimes you can get numbers off the shocks - then look up at the Rough Country site (or call them) and see which kit(s) the shocks come with.

If you have a spacer lift in the front, you can measure the spacers.

You can also measure the shocks (compressed with normal load) and compare to a stocker.

Hope this helps!
way to much work

to the op, grab a tape measure and use this link
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912893

Back