• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thought id introduce myself

farmer xj

NAXJA Forum User
im brandon just bought my first jeep a 2000 xj sport
IMG_0472.jpg

so far im loving it only had it a week waiting to see what things need attention
going to do a very mild lift and some sliders roof rack i have to keep it kinda low im getting married and having kids soon that was the reason i traded this
valentinesday2012111.jpg

in on it. the truck was just to tall for my girl to get into let alone a child seat etc etc so i opted for a xj. iv always wanted an xj there just so versatile
and budget friendly compared to the truck.

Welcome!
There's alot of good people here in the NW Chapter, and a ton of good info to be found here on the forums.
I used to live right outside of Bothell, that whole are is my old stompin grounds.
(Kirlkland, Bothell, Woodinville, Etc....)

Welcome to the Club.

I dont know many men that would have traded a 3rd gen cummins for a uni body jeep..

I'll mind my own business and welcome you aboard! :shocked:

yes well i do cry a little every time i think of the torq that cummins had ... but ill get another one eventually.

Oh come on, XJ's have plenty of torque!

With the right gearing anyways. :cool:

Hey welcome man. I live in bothell also. About a mile from the new Safeway. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need a hand with something. I can come to you or you can use my garage. Welcome to the club.

Sad to see that cummins go but looks like a nice find.

welcome. i think i have shopped at that qvc.
i have family in duvall & woodinville that i visit every couple years, very nice area way up there.

Welcome to the world of XJs. Good call on the unibody Jeep with your growing family; I just got my wife one as her TJ was not conducive to hauling the wee one around anymore.

Back