• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Discount code

NAXJA will get you 10% off i believe, other than that you just have to watch for the sales that pop up. I'm pretty sure they let you stack codes too so you can use the bday code and the naxja code on the same order. not sure though i've never tried... i usually just use my NAXJA discount code and order some top notch goodies from a great guy to deal with :thumbup:

NAXJA will get you 10% off i believe, other than that you just have to watch for the sales that pop up. I'm pretty sure they let you stack codes too so you can use the bday code and the naxja code on the same order. not sure though i've never tried... i usually just use my NAXJA discount code and order some top notch goodies from a great guy to deal with :thumbup:

I started to build a list the other day but had to split for work and the tech from Ruff stuff was steven , he seemed to know what he was talking about and he walked me through some questions i had and my options. Not sure if i need the truss for the four link because of the clearance from the bottom of the jeep if the 4link will hit some were down there when flexed. Trying to eliminate the track bar from the rear altogether.

Theyd be crazy to stack discount codes... people would make up $3000 orders, apply 5 discount codes, and absolutely rape the company.

Back