• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Canyon ?

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Was thinking of a quick run up to Beuna Vista either this weekend or next if I can find anyone willing to run it ... But finding XJ's to run the better trails is hard , And makes me envy the JK crowd since they are always running the good trails ...:helpme:

Ya good luck. getting people to wheel eagle rock is hard let alone carnage. definitely a downside to the xj group. check co4x4 wesjrock runs his xj on it regularly.

Give me a while to fix my jeep... Hope to hit it before school starts

let me know when you want to run it...only thing my i'm doing to my jeep is putting new fans on it and cleaning up my exo cage and painting it b4 it rusts off ,so i'm ready any week to run it .

I can't even get this group to run the graded dirt road by my work. :D

I'd go but my rig isn't Carnage worthy. Granted Mike has done it with less lift on the same size tires, but he wasn't worried about body damage. My jeep is too pretty to wreck. :D

My opinion is take your time and know the line of when it's time to winch. Plus armor always helps

I didnt damage body at all on Carnage :dunno: Minus the :):):):)ty sliders that failed....
And I beat to crap the belly skid....

Well I hate to say it but compared to my JCR sliders his are pure beef. Mine failed on Red Elephant for christ's sake.

2000 XJ Classic: 4.5" lift, 35" Krawlers on Allied beadlocks, 4.56's, locked front, limited slip rear, and just like every other mildly lifted soccer mom XJ out there.

Looks Carnage worthy ...But I understand the body damage issue since I waited to run a couple trails on my list until I got the cage work because I wanted doors that still open close .

Ya his rig is more than capable. Was super wet up there when I looked at it saturday, then it just POURED saturday night into sunday. With the continued weather it will definitely be interesting if ya go soon. Wish I could joing ya. Ive been itchin to give it another go.

Soccer moms don't wheel the hard stuff. :D

I'm sure my rig would make it, I'm even sure I could manage to drive it well enough to get through. I'm just not confident I could do it w/o jacking it up and pissing myself off.

Yeah, there were some nicely built rigs struggling with BV-Carnage this weekend. Looked like a lot of fun with all the muck.

Back