• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf this weekend...

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
who is going to be there?:wave1: i know about the odf trail thing. but i thaught i saw some others planning on being up there.

my plans fell throo, i have to work saturday. i was thinking about heading up to tsf afterwards. stay the night and wheel most of the day sunday.

:peace:
Bronze.

I'd like to get out on Saturday as well. I'm a noob tho and don't know area. Where is a good place to start? Are there maps to look up? Won't be leaving vanc until noonish.

I'd like to get out on Saturday as well. I'm a noob tho and don't know area. Where is a good place to start? Are there maps to look up? Won't be leaving vanc until noonish.

You must pick up a ohv sticker to legally wheel in tsf. You can pick them up at the shell station on hwy6 in route to tsf. You can also pick up a map of the trails there as well. To get there take hwy26 west to hwy6 then stop at the only shell station that is directly located on hwy6.

AwesomeXj, thanks for the info. Got my pass and a map. Started in Rogers camp and worked my way around but the sun went down before I could get back by Saddle Up. See you out there another time...

AwesomeXj, thanks for the info. Got my pass and a map. Started in Rogers camp and worked my way around but the sun went down before I could get back by Saddle Up. See you out there another time...

Sorry we couldn't hook up with each other. Maybe next time

Back