• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a new truck!

89xj 2781

NAXJA Forum User
I just got this today. It has a new crate 350, 700r4 and 3/4 ton front and rear end. Tires are 37x12.50x17's cooper sst's and nice aluminum wheels.
42577030-ed78-dde3.jpg

The only down side is the previous owner got caught cheating and the wife took out her aggression with a leatherman around the whole paint job. So it has some scratches and they are deep ones. But the deal was too good to turn down.

GOOD TRADE!!!!!
(fill the scratches, and get a $200 Macco Paint Job)
DONE!

josh. id advise you to never say that agin...:wave1:

Oops, your right, Earl Scheib it is~!!!
:gag:

89xj 2781 - Take it to Bronze - He'll make sure it gets done right!

I'm not gonna worry about the paint for awhile. Just going to use it till its time to resell and make some profit on it. So far all I have found it needs is a tre where it connects to the pitman arm and it will be perfect. Thanks for input guys.

You know what, I have tried to just join in and be a part of the group here on Naxja, but I get more sarcastic remarks from the web you web wheeling :):):)ots. Just because someone has something that they are excited about and it makes you jealous doesn't mean you should be a sarcastic prick!!! I'm don't here. F-off and die!!!!

You know what, I have tried to just join in and be a part of the group here on Naxja, but I get more sarcastic remarks from the web you web wheeling :):):)ots. Just because someone has something that they are excited about and it makes you jealous doesn't mean you should be a sarcastic prick!!! I'm don't here. F-off and die!!!!

I'm sorry my comment upset you so much as to leave the group. I meant no harm by it. I like the truck actually. I was simply joking about the lack of flex in that pic. I'm not jealous or sarcastic. I don't appreciate the name calling. But if you can't handle a light hearted comment about something you bought not built, then maybe there is more going on in your life than you can handle and should be looking to that. I don't know. Rather than take your anger and frustrations out on me and this club.

I would love to hang out and get to know you better. But if you do decide to leave in anger I hope you find another group that doesn't joke around les they be insulted by you.

Thank you for your support while we had it. Have a great day. :)

I was Just traveling thru and saw your truck and it is a good trade. Don't listen to 70% of what people rag about on here. I'm shur Awesome was kidding and actually I didn't think it was that funny or a negative comment, but any way your reply should have been as follows: Wow and with a name like Awesome you should know about pencils seeing how that's the favorite word used by all in the San Francisco area. He probably would have either shut up or commented back with more sarcasm!! Enjoy the truck and take lightly the comments!

So for all who have been insulted or offended by my rant this morning, I apologize. I said those thing out of anger and didn't mean them at all. I appreciate all the help I have received here and hope all can be forgiven. I wanna be apart of the club and hope to get to know more of you on a personal level. So again I'm sorry.

Back