• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Question (I did search)

XJRocket

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know how well 35s fit on an XJ with a 4.5 lift and the bushwhacker cut out flares?

Thanks in advance for answers to my slow-pitch question.

By that you mean that I will need to lower the bumpstops? Or that it will be on the bumpstops constantly because they are lowered...
with 35's you are going to need to measure and add more bump stop in to prevent the tire from contacting any body work and potentially damaging the jeep.

I want to say i have around a 4 inch longer bump stop then stock in the front and maybe a 3 inch to 4 inch longer bump stop in the rear. but you will need to determine that based on the lift you are running.

XJMatt used to run 5" with 35s and Bushwhackers. ktm-racer has run 37s on 3". Can you make it work? Yes, it just may require some due diligence on your part to measure, possibly adjust the trim job and/or extend the bumpstops. Wheel backspacing also plays a role.

Back