• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re Movable doors (New way to Wire Power)

BatmanXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Removable Doors (wiring My new way.)
This is for those that Have power windows and want a different way to wire up all of your power components. This way will eliminate the need for 20 wires to go into the door. If your power mirrors work and you want them to continue to work then you will have 6 wires instead of I think 20. Without power mirrors only 4 wires will be going from cab to the door these control the power lock and window.
I may try to make an actual write up on this at some point but this is what I have time for at the moment.
Ok Skill required is electrical confidence.
So I was tired of hooking up 20 billion wires every time I wanted to take my driver’s door off. So this is what I came up with. I know there are other ways. This way actually only requires some basic tools and electrical tape. I know I can get the ZJ harness and do it that way but I wanted something different. If you don’t like it then don’t do it to your Rig. Lol

There are some pictures on the thread on CF
http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f59/removable-142069/

Back