• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napa.......Thumbs up

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
So my first time shopping at Napa yesterday. I got 10% off using AAA card.

Just a shout out to Napa.
Picked up a sweet new air freshener, wd40, chrome gas and brake pedal.....jk

if you ever need part numbers or they can't find something for you shoot me a PM, I manage the NAPA store in Gardena. :thumbup:

Or, buy from Mike and get a discount..

I love my local Napa guys in Auberry, CA. Some of you guys may have been past there on the way to the trails around Shaver Lake.

They're always very helpful, when I stop by or call to order something and they never want any kind of money up front, they give me a Military discount even though I don't ask about it, and they are genuinely interested in my projects. Recently I was looking all over for a solvent gun, including there, and no one had one. I did not bother to try to order it since they were busy and weren't sure they had a source for it. When I came back by to pick something up they had remembered, looked it up, ordered it and had it waiting for me.

So, thanks Napa in Auberry! You guys rock.

NAPA also has the ability to order online, and specify pick up at a local store. I did that a few months back, coming into LAX. Ordered it online, and swung by the store after I landed.

Had the part ready to go, and asked me if I had AAA. I didn't realize about the discount before, so picked up the 10% discount. In and out of the store in 10 minutes.

David Bricker / SYR

Back