• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North County Skeet & Greet

souske

NAXJA Forum User
Well, technically trap but it just didnt have the same ring to it.
Escondido Fish and Game association opens its range every wed. for visitors. Its a nice facility. $7 gets you one round (25 clays). I typically do 2-3 rounds when i go, depending on how crowded it is. If we get 5 people, we can fill up a card.

Anyone down?

Well, technically trap but it just didnt have the same ring to it.
Escondido Fish and Game association opens its range every wed. for visitors. Its a nice facility. $7 gets you one round (25 clays). I typically do 2-3 rounds when i go, depending on how crowded it is. If we get 5 people, we can fill up a card.

Anyone down?

Sounds fun. Too bad youre so far. I shoot quite a bit, Oaktree gun club in newhall has a great setup, pistols too.

Is Wednesday the only day?

Is Wednesday the only day?

Unfortunately that's the only day I know of for non members. Its every Wed. Though, so it doesn't have to conflict with the Quarterly AAT. Just trying to see if anyone would be interested, and pick a date.

If Ruggedjeep or MaKo wanted to plan one at their ranges that would be cool too.

I really want to be able to afford this. Driving to Temecula on the weekends to pick up my son make is a no go as I already put a shit ton of miles on the daily Driver. However, Maybe on the 2nd week of the month I may be ab le to swing this. Ill let you know.

You can bring your son. I bring my three kids out there all the time. The 3 year old picks flowers, the 5 year old dons eyes and ears and watches behind me, and the 7 year old shoots the .410 in the station to my right.

Maybe I can organize this.... I have plenty of shotguns if needed as well.

I would be interested... unfortunately, Wednesdays is the day I typically travel to LA for work.

If you let me know in advance, I can probably make other arrangements.

I guess i could take my son but i wasn't planning on it. If i tell his mom im picking him up to go shoot guns I'm sure she would flip out. Still, going alone would be best. I don't want a nagging 9 year old.

Another option for the LA/OC crowd is Triple B in Rosemead.

Back