• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First to arrive?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Glenn has posted on Facebook that he is already there. Man, I knew he was excited but not that excited.

Glenn has posted on Facebook that he is already there. Man, I knew he was excited but not that excited.

Yes! It's nice here tonight! Was around 70 in town about an hour ago.... Looking foward to seeing you guys!

Yes! It's nice here tonight! Was around 70 in town about an hour ago.... Looking foward to seeing you guys!

How is cell service? Wifi?

mac 'don't want to have to go to McDonald's to get online :) 'gyvr

yup, they have wifi on site and it works awesome, cell service works also but you might have to walk out into the feild sometimes for a good signal

Glenn and I chatted for a while last night and it seemed to work great.

campground has wifi, but it doesn't work too well where we're parked.

you'll probably have to step out of the trailer to get signal.

It does exist though, and works well enough.

Cell service for me and at&t is spotty but I have it. Wifi at my sight is awesome.

yup, they have wifi on site and it works awesome, cell service works also but you might have to walk out into the feild sometimes for a good signal

WiFi Works better in some areas then others.

campground has wifi, but it doesn't work too well where we're parked.

you'll probably have to step out of the trailer to get signal.

It does exist though, and works well enough.

Yea no doubt!

I have wifi at the camper on the laptop.

mac 'got here at 530pm' gyvr

Back