• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"pulling" fenders

trust96xj

NAXJA Forum User
So I picked up a pair of 31's and I'm on a 2" lift, I do not want to cut my fenders, is there a way to pull them like the Ranger guys do? I've never seen this done, and I really want to do it. Just about a half inch and they'll tuck perfect. Anyone know a write up? Seen this before? Thanks guys!

You might be able to pull the fronts a bit but there is nothing to pull in the back, you can however do some trimming and retain your stock flares so it will still look stock. Check out the faq section I did a writeup on it.

You might be able to pull the fronts a bit but there is nothing to pull in the back, you can however do some trimming and retain your stock flares so it will still look stock. Check out the faq section I did a writeup on it.

Awesome. Thanks Grimm! Know the process at all on pulling the fronts?

I just tried lifting my Jeep off of the front fender once and it pulled it right out for me...:D So I repeated on the other side since I liked the look.

I just tried lifting my Jeep off of the front fender once and it pulled it right out for me...:D So I repeated on the other side since I liked the look.

I did the same. Looks pretty good. Think I'm gonna fab up some little supports to push it more.

Back