• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air lift add-ons for coils and leafs

A buddy has some on his ranger, worked well enough to level the rear of the truck when he towed the big body cherokee he bought from my dad. I've considered buying a set myself just to level the rear when I tow.

I'm pretty sure he had the actual airlift brand bags. http://shop.airliftcompany.com/

I had a set on my Mercury Mountaineer (Ford Explorer) for towing. Worked as advertised. I bought them and had them installed at my local 4Wheel Parts Store.

Thanks for the answers. I searched in airliftcompany but didn't find to XJ.
Here there's a Range Rover Classic that flexes like hell off-road and use on-road to avoid rolling.

I've got a friend that uses them in the back of his TJ. He runs soft coils for a good ride, and then inflates the bag when he's loading up heavy for long camping trips, so it doesnt sag as bad. He says nothing but good things.

I've got a friend that uses them in the back of his TJ. He runs soft coils for a good ride, and then inflates the bag when he's loading up heavy for long camping trips, so it doesnt sag as bad. He says nothing but good things.

Maybe another thing to the 'Nice to have' list. I bought the XJ for trails/hunting but use in the city regularly.

I had a set on my Mercury Mountaineer (Ford Explorer) for towing. Worked as advertised. I bought them and had them installed at my local 4Wheel Parts Store.

In the description of your rig I'm reading most of the components I'd like to have. Have any picture of it to share? Thanks.

I have TJ coils in the back of mine and have ran them for about 10 years. Work well but as the Jeep lost fat (not me) there is too much now. My brackets have the bump stop in the middle and I cut them down about 2" to keep from losing travel.

The versions that come with a coil of their own will work ok for a street rig but they severely limit travel and it you push them too far they start pinching bags. I had a set of them almost 20 years ago when I was running leafs.

Back