• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spectator needs camp

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I know I have disappeared in the last year or so. Life happens.

I will be attending the CRAWL this year as a spectator, that means I'm happy to be getting to even show up, which is why I haven't showed any interest till now. I didn't know if I would even be going till now.

Was wondering if there is anyone that has already signed up for a primitive spot that needs another body to help split the cost? I will be arriving on friday night and leaving out on sunday, so I need two nights on the ground.

Thanks.

You pay by the person still I believe so as long as steven gets some money in his hand, you can sleep anywhere!

We'll figure something out when you get there... I'll get my camp number to ya when I setup.

Hey everyone, I know I have disappeared in the last year or so. Life happens.

I will be attending the CRAWL this year as a spectator, that means I'm happy to be getting to even show up, which is why I haven't showed any interest till now. I didn't know if I would even be going till now.

Was wondering if there is anyone that has already signed up for a primitive spot that needs another body to help split the cost? I will be arriving on friday night and leaving out on sunday, so I need two nights on the ground.

Thanks.

My phone erased your voicemail today.... Call me in the am tomorrow

I have a site I am not going to use. It's $20 a night. I can touch base with Stephen and change name on the reservation. Otherwise it's getting cancelled.

Back