• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

out of curiosity...

trust96xj

NAXJA Forum User
how many of you southern californians are currently driving around with your check engine light on?

im bored drinking some stone and just wondering :patriot:

i dont even know if my jeep has one. or at least one that works. so that would be a no.

Guilty, but I call it my battery light, if it doesn't light up when I turn the key, then I know my battery is dead.

i own 4 vehicles and the jeep is the only one without a CEL on. shows which one I care about maintaining the most :rof:

Lmao, I only get the CEL when I let the jeep idle too long and its gets hot. Then it gets a misfire in #3 cyl and throws a code. Usually lasts about 2-3 days before it clears itself.

But for 90% of the time, NO LIGHT.

My 85 all the time but that has a V8 in it my 95 never comes on unless something is failing or failed. Passes smog every 2 years only came on once, check that, twice when CPU and the O2 sensor went bad. my wires Range Rover spends more time with it on than it does off dissabling the cruise drives me crazy.

Mine came on about 4 years ago. Removed the bulb, problem solved. Haven't checked the engine codes since then either, no light means nothing's wrong.

Now my airbag light is on, next time I open up the dash I'll fix that.

Mine came on about 4 years ago. Removed the bulb, problem solved. Haven't checked the engine codes since then either, no light means nothing's wrong.

Now my airbag light is on, next time I open up the dash I'll fix that.
LOL how do you still have intact air bags? there isn't s straight pannel on your jeep :D

Back