• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need parts train help

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I need a steering column picked up in El Cajon and brought up anywhere close to Pasadena area.

I'm buying the steering column from Redboy's rolled jeep and need it to come North. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks guys,

Asa

Every little step helps guys, I will be sending the funds on Sunday. So after that if it can start moving at everyone who is helpings convienence. Thanks again.

I have to head down south tomorrow or sunday to pick up some springs in San Diego from 1990jeepxj...not sure if that helps.

What part of san diego? If you were able to get it that would be perfect, Covina isn't that far for me to pick up from you. I will pm you my number.

That would work perfectly if Newheep can't get it for me when he goes down there, if you can get it to Ryno I can get it from there.

Let's see what happens.

Thanks everyone.

Looks like you might have this covered, but just fyi I'm next door to el cajon, and could pick up something and bring it to the mission valley/clairemont area where I work, any day of the week.

Cool good to know thanks. Is that the Clairemont up here by me off the 210? Or is there another one further south that I don't know about?

No... The other Clairemont down in San Diego.. I can swing by you SanDiegoOverland and pick up to start the trech north if needed.

Ok so the parts are now paid for. Its a steering column and steering box.
Redboy lives in El Cajon but works in La Mesa. So if one of you guys can pick it up from him and get it started northbound that would be awsome.

Looks like a good possibility would be SanDiegoOverland to calixj to kayle666 who can get it up to Ryno in Murrieta. And I can get it from Ryno.

If this will work let me know, I appreciate all the help from everyone.

I live in la mesa and spend a lot of time in El Cajon.

I happen to be going to stone tomorrow (wednesday) night, and will be working up in San Marcos thursday.

I can get it to Kayle666.

you have my number, call me if you need me to do it.

I live in la mesa and spend a lot of time in El Cajon.

I happen to be going to stone tomorrow (wednesday) night, and will be working up in San Marcos thursday.

I can get it to Kayle666.

you have my number, call me if you need me to do it.

:cheers: Let me know if that falls through and i can be of any help.

Thanks Calixj, it looks like I'm covered right now. Rockclimber is picking up the parts and has spoken to Kayle about handing them off and Kayle can get them up to Ryno who I will be seeing this weekend anyway. So hopefully all goes smoothly and I will have the parts in a few days.

Thanks to everyone who is helping and also those who offered to help.

Asa

Back