• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick one song for my NY road trip playlist

toates89

NAXJA Forum User
Help a brother get down to KY from NY. I have begun to create some cd's to listen to on the way down and figured it would be cool if everyone recommend one song and the first 18 song will make one of the cd's that we will listen to on the way down

any genre and song

Panama by Van Halen - my personal favorite

You're going to Harlan.......lemme rack my brain for a bluegrass song(dierks bentley-down in the mine)........or maybe country(Brad Paisley-You'll never leave Harlan alive).........or blues........Ahhhhh here we go, Dave Alvin-Harlan county line

Yep that's three! :D

Last year's theme song for the NC crew was "Dirt Road Anthem" - Jason Aldean.

How about the theme song from Deliverance????

Last year's theme song for the NC crew was "Dirt Road Anthem" - Jason Aldean.

Brantley Gilbert/Colt Ford's version is better....speaking of BG, Kick it in the sticks is a good one and was my theme song for last year!

"Coalmine" by Sara Evans

"Something 'bout a Truck" by Kip Moore is my current personal favorite. And if you are downloading his stuff anyway, get "Reckless."

"Coalmine" by Sara Evans

"Something 'bout a Truck" by Kip Moore is my current personal favorite. And if you are downloading his stuff anyway, get "Reckless."
Kip Moore Pandora station blaring as I type.

The entire Bullet for my Valentine album. On repeat.
I'd rather punch myself with a freightliner! :puke:

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

Greatest wheeling/driving song ever.

Back