• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather...

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It would be nice if a little rain would fall on the weekend before or maybe Monday or Tuesday... maybe knock down some of the dust.

I'm with you Tyler but I'll take dust over mud anyday.

Yeah No kidding! I hate mud! But I also have no windshield, which really sucks when its super dusty!

You should have built an XJ.

You can lead a ride? Then everyone will be eating your dust.

Sweet!

It looks like a chance of rain on the weekend before the Crawl. Then 0% chance from there.

Well as long as it's not the 100+ degrees they're calling for all of the Southeast this coming weekend....

That's just the weatherman covering his backside. They throw that 10-20% up there all summer long in the south just in case we get a thunderstorm.

Last week the percentages were all 0. If it does rain it will slick and humid!

As URE has taught some of us well, its a good idea to pack a bandana or sorts if you suspect there might be a good amount of dust. Shooting muddy snot rockets for a week is not fun.

As URE has taught some of us well, its a good idea to pack a bandana or sorts if you suspect there might be a good amount of dust. Shooting muddy snot rockets for a week is not fun.

ORRRRRRR.......Windows up with the AC blowing! :D

ORRRRRRR.......Windows up with the AC blowing! :D

It comes through the vents even on recirc. Not as bad but you will still be cursing later as you clean every crack and corner you didn't know existed. Hopefully the dust won't be URE bad but I'll be ready to look like a bandito just in case.

Damn.

Bring a lot of water/gatorade to stay hydrated.

from NOAA

Independence Day: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

and 92 looks to be "cool" the previous 3 days were 97-99.

swalls in abundance this year. Thank goodness we're wheeling luxo wagon with AC, driving the MJ this year would have been unpleasant.

Does the weinerbox have functioning AC?

I don't think so, but the garage on my trailer is 28 ft and has a/c.

mac 'stayed warm in it at winterfest' gyvr

Back