• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello socal members

trust96xj

NAXJA Forum User
new to naxja, somewhat, never really formally introduced myself. just wanted to say hello and that i really enjoy this forum. i live in yucaipa california, dont know alot of guys around here with xj's. im building mine slowly but surely, due to tight funds and little spare time. im young and am really enjoying learning about these trucks, and ive always had a strong infatuation with xj's. just wanted to say thanks for letting me read up and whatnot on this website, has great write ups, useful tips, and some good laughs every now and again. if anyone of you live around here, id like to go wheelin' sometime. i also am down in the redondo/long beach area alot cause thats where my girl lives, so maybe ill see some of you guys sometime! thanks again! stay up fellas!

I'm in redondo off PCH and prospect. welcome to the site this place is full of helpful folks (and some asshats :D) but in general we're a pretty good bunch.

:cheers:

Hey! I’m the guy on E Street with too many cars in my yard and the red/black Cherokee out front. I’ve seen a few new XJs around the area; is yours blue, by chance?

Welcome! :)

nope. mine is all black with tint all around except the front two. i never see any around here really, surprisingly. saw more around when i lived in riverside.

I'm in redondo off PCH and prospect. welcome to the site this place is full of helpful folks (and some asshats :D) but in general we're a pretty good bunch.

:cheers:

youre a few blocks from my girls old place, if my memory isnt too bad(which to be honest, is shit)

asshats, havent heard that one in a while. thanks man! maybe ill see you around down there! anywhere good to go wheeling down there? always wanted to do donuts next to the water on the beach...

oh and this is me, i know how much you guys like pics.
photo-3.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Back